Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Maya and Hailey's Playdate

Why do Jen, Ben, and Hailey have to move to Colorado? Boo. With only 2 weeks left before their departure, Jen invited us over for a little playdate, since we were already in the area. Jen has been busy lately, packing up the house, while also creating these amazing wedding invites for her friend. Anyway,we visited for a bit, snd Maya and Hailey decided to have a gabfest on the floor...


Maya - "Oh my gosh Hailey! That's hilarious!"

Hailey - "I know. Totally."


Maya - "Oh, but seriously, did you hear about Angelina and Brad's babies??"

Hailey - "Of course! I totally plan to marry Knox Leon."


Maya - "No Hailey. I'm marrying him."

Hailey - "Whatever,
Maya."


Maya - "I still love you, Hailey! Even if we do fight over boys."

Hailey - "Love you too, Maya!"

1 comment:

Brook said...

Very cute! Sad I was working...

Background