Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Maya is thoroughly enjoying her visit with Grammy and Grampy. Apparently she enjoys a lot of attention. Hmph. Case in point - Maya hates being in the car. No, let me rephrase that. She doesn't like being alone in the back seat, with nothing to look at - especially once that beloved pacifier slips out of her mouth. With Grammy and Grampy around, someone is always in the backseat with her. This is particularly helpful when it comes to putting the pacifier back in. The thing is, Maya likes looking in the mirror in the backseat. I wonder if she thinks there is another baby back there with her. Hmmmm. The thing is, she must realize that this "other baby" is no help when it comes to replacing the aforementioned "lost pacifier." Anyway, it's been nice having a backseat companion for Maya. It saves me the trouble of having to reach back and vibrate the carseat every time she melts down! In addition, I'm pretty sure Grammy and Grampy love Maya so much, they can barely stand to let her go to sleep. We like having them here. I'll post more about our adventures this week, as I take more photos...
"Do we look alike?"


"I can't decide if I'm happy or sad... so I'll just make this weird face..."


"Do I look French in this hat?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grampy and Grammy look as though they are thoroughly enjoying Maya and her Mommy and Daddy. What lovely pictures of Grammy, Grampy and that beautiful doll! Have fun!!! Aunt Beth

Brook said...

Maya does look quite a bit like Grammy :)

Background