Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Revolving Door...

Well, now that Nana is gone, Grammy and Grampy have decided to take her place for the week. We've been busy so far! Unfortunately, Kevin is away at an interview, so he snagged the laptop for a couple of days. This makes it difficult for me to update the blog, since I'm so used to using the laptop for updates. Therefore, until Wednesday, I might be slightly MIA. We'll do our best though. Today we went to the outlets to walk and check out the goods. It was fun times. Maya slept and ate and laughed. Hmmm... I'll update soon with new photos.
"Not to toot my own horn, but toot toot - I'm awesome at the Jumperoo."


"I'm not sure if I'm happy, but I make this face when I'm in between..."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that beautiful little face telling us that Maya is happy to see Grammy and Grampy? Have a great visit!!!
Aunt Beth

PhatKev said...

Greetings from Pittsburgh. It's not as much fun as hanging with the munchkadillo. I can't wait to see you when I get home.

Love,
Daddy

Unknown said...

I let Mommy and Grammy hold Maya once or twice today. The rest of the time she was Grampy's little monkey. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! -- Grampy

Background