Saturday, July 12, 2008

Maya the Bita'

Lately, Maya wants to put everything in her mouth. It's tough to take a photo of her without her hands in her mouth. It's intense, like she is just enthralled with eating her hands. It cracks me up. Just yesterday, at Brooke's house, Maya was sitting in Nash's bouncy seat. It has this plastic bird attached, that you can spin, but it's at hand level, and can't move closer to your face. Maya spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to stick it in her mouth (unsuccessfully, since it would have been impossible). Some say it could be a "teething thing," but I'm guessing that she's just looking for her thumb. It's pretty cute though. Well, besides the fact that her hands are always soaked. Oh well. We'll forgive her since she's such a cutie, right?


"I dig my hand, Mom."


"Does this tongue thing come out?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not to worry, Maya!! Grampy's on his way!!! (I'm dragging Grammy to St.Louis with me; I told her there's plenty of room in the trunk.) If you come to White Castle with me, I'll buy you 4 hamburgers. We can share. -- Grampy

ROL said...

My daughter has the same bouncy!! She fights with the monkey and bird all the time!! she says "I want you in my mouth like now!!!"

Background