Thursday, July 3, 2008

We're Sleepy.


Maya and I are very tired today. Maya had a very restless sleep, and she woke up on the wrong side of the swing. We had a little playgroup at Brie's house this morning. It was really nice, although Maya and I were both exhausted and a little anti-social. The neat thing was, Maya had a chance to go in Alex's Jumperoo. She's way too small for it, so you have to stack blankets underneath so she can reach the floor. It's pretty cute. We left on the early side because Maya was in desperate need of a nap. She's been crabby again today. I wonder what's going on in that little body of her's... Anyway, after her nap (only an hour! What?!!), we went to see Christina and Ed. More on that tomorrow... It's a cliffhanger!!!


"James! Don't leave me! I'm stuck in Mommy's lap!"


"Alex, I like your toys!"


"Mommy, will you buy me an iced Chai?? You know it's my fave... Just look at my sweet face..."


"This Jumperoo is amazing! I wish my feet would hit the floor..."

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Maya,you are the sweetest muffin. What a punim!
Grammy

Unknown said...

I can't get over how much she looks like Kev in that bottom picture!

Background