Friday, October 10, 2008

7:15??

So, I think the sleeping issues are slowly getting better, although I hesitate to say that, because we seem to have setbacks galore. Last night Maya woke up twice - once at 12:30, and once at 4. She woke up a few times in between, but put herself back to sleep. When I went to get her at 4, she was on her belly, sideways, at the foot of the bed. Anyway, the good news is, she's been very good at getting herself back to sleep after being fed. This morning, after her 4:00 feeding, she slept until 7:15. I was actually awake in bed, waiting for her to get up. I think we are making progress, but she is far from being consistent. Anyway, this morning, I realized that the problem we are going to face, is that we are going to Disney World next week, and this always puts a damper on her sleep schedule. Sigh. I wish she could just tell me why she keeps getting up. You know, like, "Mom, my bed is uncomfortable," or "Mommy, the sound of the neighbors' dog is annoying me to pieces." But alas, she remains silent on the matter. Oh well.


"Wait - I'm confused. Can you repeat that?"


"Daddy, who are you talking to?"


"Hey, let's blow this pop stand! Buckle me in, and let's get the show on the road!"

No comments:

Background