Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween - Maya Style!


"This paci is not part of my costume."









Today is Halloween, and Maya is resting up for her big night. This morning, we went to my old school to visit the Halloween party. The sixth graders usually plan and run the party, so we wanted to go hang out with them, since they were my fifth graders last year. Maya had a great time visiting all her new friends, but was absolutely exhausted after we left. She fell asleep in the car, and is still fast asleep, an hour later. Tonight we are heading to Alex's house for some trick or treating in his neighborhood. I think we're going to leave some candy on our doorstep for the kids in our neighborhood. We usually don't get anyone though. It's a bummer. That's why we're getting out of dodge for trick or treating tonight! It's more fun with lots of kids running around!



"Happy Halloween!"


"I'm just thinking about all the candy I'm going to eat tonight..."


No comments:

Background