Thursday, October 16, 2008

No, seriously - we ARE leaving.

We are leaving tomorrow morning for the big trip. The taxi will be picking us up at about 10:15 for our 12:30 flight. We've been packing like crazy all morning. I'm pretty sick of it, to be honest. In fact, I'm almost wishing we weren't going to Florida until Sunday. Why, you ask? Well, there are 2 very important reasons. The first, and most important, is that Brooke is being induced tonight, and we won't have a chance to meet the baby until we get back. Big bummer. Second of all, is that Barack Obama is coming to St. Louis for a rally at the arch. I would love love love to hear him speak, but alas, not this time around. Oh well. I'm going to try to blog while we're away, but I make no promises, my friends (My friends? Who am I? John McCain?). I'll give it the old college try though...

"Please don't let go, Daddy."


"I knew I could trust you, Daddy."


"Nashy, I can't wait to meet your sister!"


"Cool glasses, Nash! But something doesn't look right..."

No comments:

Background