Monday, October 13, 2008

Mallrats

Today, we ventured out the The Mills, for some shopping. The Mills, for those of you who don't know, is an indoor outlet mall. They have them all across the country, so you may have one in your nearby city (we had one in Phoenix when I lived there). Anyway, Grammy and Grampy treated Maya to some beautiful clothes and goodies. We considered getting Maya a winter coat, but I'm not quite sure what she'll need. St. Louis is very strange, in terms of weather, and since we have a snuggly "Bundle-Me" for Maya's carseat, we aren't quite sure how heavy her coat should be. Anyone from this area have any ideas? Should we go for a heavy, puffy coat? A fleece jacket? A wool pea coat? Recommendations, por favor. Thanks.


"You like my coat? Or is it too puffy?"


"Thanks for the goodies, Grammy and Grampy. You're my kind of peeps!"








Oh, and by the way, just a warning - first of all, my camera is on the fritz. For some reason, it's choosing when it wants to turn on. This reminds me very much of my friend Brooke's air conditioning in her car. Just when I think the cam is working, it dies on me again. We're looking into the root causes of the camera's death. In other news, we are heading to Orlando on Friday, to spend some time with Maya's friend Mickey. Well, actually, Kevin has a big conference, and he's dragging us along so we can pay a visit to Disney. We are so excited that Brook and Brie's families will be coming with us (see Alex and James and Keira's blogs). Unfortunately, I will be blogless during our trip. I hope you will forgive our brief blogging hiatus. We'll miss you!

No comments:

Background