Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sleepy Time? Ever?

We are back to a very naughty sleeping schedule. Maya woke up in the middle of the night and proceeded to have an all out playdate with her crib. I fed her, and put a completely asleep Maya back in her crib. About 2 minutes later, when I looked at the monitor, she was rolling all over the place and entertaining herself. Now, I realize how wonderful it is that she was having a blast. The problem is, I worry about her getting stuck on her belly and not being able to roll over, thus, falling asleep that way, and possibly suffocating. Yeah, sound ridiculous, but I only feel this way because she just recently learned to roll onto her belly, and she is far from a master. I guess people have me all scared about SIDS being related to belly sleeping. Anyway, her 2 hour sleep hiatus ended at around 4. Needless to say, I am a tired mommy this morning.



















"I love to play! Hahahaha!"

2 comments:

Gabriellespace said...

I know exactly how you feel, Gabby has been lately sleeping till 9 10am and going to bed at 12 am.. not good for hubby but maybe ok for me when I go back to work since I work night shift. Hope everything gets back to normmal with you guys

tshaffpa33 said...

She'll be okay on her belly :-D I'm sure soon enough it'll be the ONLY way she'll sleep

Background