Thursday, October 23, 2008

Medium Maya

I've been getting a lot of comments lately, asking me if Maya is always "this happy." Well, to be honest, she's a pretty happy baby. She deserves it, considering the fact that her first few months of life were very hard on her. She was one of the fussiest babies I had ever met. She's pretty delightful these days - especially by comparison! That said, she's not always happy. Sometimes she's sad, angry, sleepy, or just serious. I don't take many photos of sad Maya (who has time to take photos when they have a screaming baby?), but I have plenty of "serious Maya" photos that I thought I'd share. The serious photos seem fairly boring to me, but oh well.


"Something stinks."


"I love you, Grampy, but I'm bored."


"It always feels cold when I get out of the pool..."


"I'm feeling serious again."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Serious, happy... Maya Bella is still a beautiful baby and I love her to pieces!!! Looking at her parents, you can see where she gets her fantastic looks!

Auntie Nora said...

she is so freakin cute!!! (that is my legal analysis of the situation)

Background