Friday, October 24, 2008

Back to Tubby Time - St. Lou Style.


"I'm a mess! Time for my tubby!"













What to do? Maya is still bathing in the blue, plastic tub. She likes it, but I think we could easily switch over to bathing in the sink or the real tub. The problem is, those annoying shower doors. I feel like I won't be able to reach in very well. If we were staying in this house for good, we'd remove the shower doors, but right now, it doesn't seem practical. I'll have to figure this one out. Maya is turning into quite the splasher, which, while adorable, is a little messy. We all seem to take a bath when Maya goes in the blue tub...


"Mmmmm. It's toasty in here."


"This looks drinkable. Can I have some?"


"Are we almost done here?"


"Going in the tub is so tiring..."

1 comment:

tshaffpa33 said...

Sit in the tub with her ;)

That's what I do with Eli. He has lots of fun. Plus I make sure he's not banging his head around ;P

Background