Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hi! I'm 7 months today!

I have a very sleepy 7 month old on my hands today. Why is it that she can sleep so well one week, and then the following week, she is up 3-5 times a night? I don't get it. Sigh. Anyway, we're working on it. The reality is, she is big enough, old enough, and full enough to sleep through the night.

That said, our little girl has made huge strides in the past couple of months. Last night, Kevin and I were talking about whether or not she's changed this month. Here are the fun things I've seen this month:
1. She's eating 3 solid meals a day, in her high chair.
2. She's sitting up on her own, and has lost most of her wobbliness.
3. She's pushing up higher on her belly.
4. She's swiveling and scooting on her belly - maybe she'll crawl soon!
5. She's babbling up a storm - lots of mamama, dadada, gagagaga, blahblahblah.
6. She's sleeping on her belly.
7. She's drinking water out of a sippy cup.

I think that's it... I'm anxiously awaiting a crawling Maya with teeth!!!


"Yeah, I have furry shoes on, you wanna make something of it?"


"Happy 7 months to me!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And a very happy 7 month birthday to you, Maya! I think you have a beautiful chin which fits perfectly on that adorable face! And the smile lights up the whole photo!

Background