Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Maya has so much Stuff!

Is there anyone out there who enjoys packing? I'm currently procrastinating like crazy. Maya has so much stuff, it's just unbelievable. She's asleep right now, and I'm telling myself that I can't possibly pack right now, because it'll wake her. So, instead of packing, I'll take this opportunity to make a list of the things we need to bring with us - just for Maya. Here goes...

4 pairs of pajamas
Bathing Suit
Cover up
7 outfits for hot weather
Sweatshirt
2 cool weather outfits
Socks
15 diapers (2 days worth)
Wipes
5 jars of baby food
spoons
bottles/nipples
pump
monitor
Baby Shampoo
comb
hair bows/barrettes
toys/books
Stroller
car seat
Tylenol/thermometer (just in case)

Can you think of anything else? Let me know. We'll be going to a supermarket the day after we get there, so I'll be able to buy dipes, wipes, and baby food. Wow. You are probably bored to tears while reading this. Sorry, but it was necessary. Now I actually feel productive. Excellent.


"Should I wear my Disney princess costume while we're at Disney World?"


"Or do you like it from this angle?"


"I'm a little hot with my clothes under this costume. Please take it off me. Thank you."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will really miss seeing the new entries for that little princess. Seeing her photos is a highlight of my day and each day she gets even more beautiful (if possible). Boy, you really have to take a lot of "stuff" for that little doll! Are you and Kevin planning to take any clothing for yourselves?

Alex and family said...

Hi Marji, I just e-mailed you my fun packing list. Hope it helps out :-)

Unknown said...

Packing is never wonderful, but being on vacation should be a great experience. Too bad Maya probably wont remember. Take lots of pictures. By the way have I told you lately she is beautiful. Have a great vacation.

Background